An innovative and effective approach to Performance Management and the Annual Performance Review.
What difference would it make to your organization if your Performance Management Process:
- Improved relationships between supervisor and staff member?
- Actually improved both future performance and capability?
- Made a positive impact on the culture of your organization?
Performance Feed Forward ® can change the way your staff think about their annual performance review and help you create a learning culture in your organization.
Developed from contemporary research in neuro-science and psychology, the Performance Feed-Forward ® process has been developed from evidence about:
- How the brain works.
- What inhibits learning in a conventional feedback interview.
- The motivational factors that encourage people to change.
- The kinds of questions that will encourage personal change.
The Performance Feed-Forward ® process:
- Includes a structured reflective process that will enhance future performance.
- Provides the staff member with a process for focused self-evaluation.
- Enhances the trust and understanding between supervisor and staff member.
Training is provided in:
- The style of questioning to be used by the supervisor in order to achieve optimum results.
- The preparation and arrangements required for the process.
Performance Feed-Forward ® can be tailored to the leadership context of all organisations and businesses.
Performance Feed-Forward ® was developed in 2013 by Rob Stones of FutureShape Consulting and Judy Hatswell of Judy Hatswell and Associates, from a presentation by Susan Mayes (2000).