This very practical workshop introduces both aspiring and established leaders to a toolkit of strategies for leadership effectiveness.
Using the model that is illustrated below, the workshop begins with strategies for the management of self and works through a series of practices for:
- Influencing others
- Leading Teams
- Developing Vision and Strategic Intelligence
Specific Skills and Practices, as well as unique intellectual property include:
- Confident Conversations using the 'Positive Outcome Process'.
- Giving Feedback and 'Feed-forward'.
- 'Flipping' and 'Spiralling' as coaching skills.
- Reflection and mindfulness practices.
- Self-evaluation processes.
- Visioning exercises.
- Experiencing the power of story.
- Using the 'Meta-mirror'.
- Strategic process applied to own school.
- Peer reflection, networking and supervision.
- Team management experiences.
- 'The Window of Safety'.
- 'Circles of Influence'.
- 'The Rational Change Model'.
- The 'ACTS' model.
- Self-Evaluation Question Set.
The length and specific content of the workshop will be defined by negotiation between Rob and the school, but one full day is the minimum program time.